Saturday, January 24, 2009

Premio Dardos Award


I am ticked pink to have been nominated for this award by Della Bellezza. The Dardos Award is in appreciation of the merits - culturally, literary and individually - of every blogger who expresses him/herself on his/her blog. The conditions are
  • to be tickled pink
  • copy & paste the award picture to your blog
  • write down the regulations
  • link to the blog who bestowed you the award
  • and finally nominate 15 blogs for the award.
Now, I am truly tickled pink that Della Bellezza has expressed her appreciation of my blog and how I express myself though it. Nominating 15 blogs will be a challenge for me, but here goes.
  1. Bookbath
  2. Another Nutter
  3. Life in the Dome
  4. Blue Mountains Menagerie
  5. Alpaca, chook, garden, travel and...
  6. A Growing Delight
  7. The Kingfisher Scrapbook
  8. This delicious solitude
  9. A Fondness for Reading
So, I will need to come back to this later - I have 6 spaces to fill oneday soon. But to all those I nominated, I love your blogs and the way you express individualality, cultural awareness, and literary interests. I challenge you to find 15 to pass this on to - or change to rules to 9!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How exciting! Thankyou so much for nominating me ..first time I have been nominated for something :)

Karen said...

Thank you so much for this award - I am definitely tickled pink! It means a lot to me that you think highly of my blogging. xox

Robin said...

Thank you so much for the award, Tamara! I AM tickled pink!

jess said...

It's lovely of you to think of me! Thanks Tamara.

jem said...

Sorry for coming here so late to say thankyou for this. I truly appreciate that you chose me and that you like my blogging. I don't tend to pass these things on though.