This final wrap up has been both exciting and challenging for me - so many posts to review. I really wanted to honour everyones contributions and recongise the effort. So here's my summary of as many posts as I could get to. (I'm sorry this will be a long post - please read to the end to see this weeks winner).
- Le Road Trip - Lakeside Musings
- Bonjour Tristesse &** Eugenie Grandet - Bellezza
- Bel Ami - Fleur Fisher also by Ripple Effects
- a series of book covers by The Book on The Hill - as part of her regular French Fridays
- The Girl at the Lion d'Or & Tin Tin & Metrostop Paris - Literary Relish
- ** JoTracey at And Anyways did a great post with covers of books she read in July - a collection of modern french classics (can I say that?)
- Sara C did an interview with the author and read Lunch in Paris
- The Siren of Paris - Anglers Rest
- another great collection of reads with a Paris connection & - Alex in Leeds including The Metrostop and True Pleasures: A Memoir of Women in Paris
- Les Miserables - TheStoryGirl
- Paris I Love You: But Your Brining Me Down & Le Road Trip by Deb Nance at ReaderBuzz
- Paris My Sweet by One Literary Nut
- Three Strong Women - Iris on Books
- Le Road Trip - an Accidental Blog
- Belle Book and Candles - review of books read in July
- A Midnight in Paris by Nadia at A Bookish Way of Life
- Poetry by Arthur Rimbaud at Third Storey Window
- A Music Clip of Nouvelle Vague by Fleur Fisher
- Poetry and Art and Music that reminds me of Paris by Only Orangery
- **A clip of the old Paris under the Eiffel Tower in 1900 by L'il Bit Brit
- Paris and Beyond posts a daily photo from Paris - I just love July 27th - la Danseuse
- Words and Peace on Wines and Vinyards
- Paris Memories in photos by Jeanie at Marmalade Gypsie who was actually in Paris and did frequent photo posts
- ** Photos of things I love about Paris by Esme at Chocolates and Croissants
- Memories of a hot hot summer in France - a strong belief in wicker
- Paris in Picture #8 - A Readers Footprint
- **Paris Montage - Ripple Effects
- France Reverie - An Accidental Blog
- Paris through my lens posts photos from paris every day.
- Christy - Lil Bit Brit did some great memory posts too.
- Words and Peace - Photo Challenge
- Bibliolathas posted photos that highlighted memories from visiting Paris in July.
- Fighting Dreamer posted photos from a day in Paris (beautiful flowers)
- Faith Hope and Cherrytea - photos from a visit to Bonaface, in Canada's French Quarter
- Flowersandstripes - photos and post from a weekend in Paris and a trip on the Eurostar
- Madelines - by One Literary Nut
- Mirabella Tart - TooFond
- Pain Francais - ReaderBuzz
Everyone is a winner, but I promised to pick one post from this last week to get alittle prize, and it's come down to those with ** and Lil Bit Brit's discovery of Paris in 1900 was the pick of the bunch this week. So Congratulations Christy, drop me an email (found on my About page).
Until next years Paris in July - a la prochaine!