- January - Observe & Interact
- February - Catch & store energy
- March - Obtain & yield
- April - Apply self regulation & accept feedback
- May - Use & value renewable resources & services
- June - Produce no waste
- July - Design from patterns to details
- August - Integrate rather than segregate
- September - Use small & slow solutions
- October - Use & value diversity
- November - Use edges & value the marginal
- December - Creatively use & response to change
My interactions in the garden recently have included capturing seed from lettuce, bok choy and parsley, allowing the spiders to take control of the insect issues - which means interacting from time to time with a web, and harvesting. January's best harvests included tomatoes, peaches, nectarines, beans, spinach, rhubarb, radishes and basil.
Gift Offer!!! - I have a free copy of the Permaculture Calendar to send to someone who would like it. Just let me know in the comments section. I'll send it to the first person who shows an interest. Enjoy!