- Tuesday 8th July - Tamara's Tuesday Travels, where I'll be posting a review of a fabulous travel story in 'The Paris Journal'
- Wednesday 9th July - Nichole will be posting something new and amazing from her Paris collection - imaging strolling through Paris on a summers day, where the pace is slow, and geraniums on every corner! Photo's transport us in an instant.
- Thursday 10th July - Tamara's Taste of Paris is where I'll post a review of Mastering the art of french eating, by Ann Mah - a foody book
- Friday 11th July - Karen will be posting her review of the 1950's French Novel "Bonjour Tristeese".
- Saturday 12th July - Adria & Vicki will transport us to somewhere just divine - Berthillon Icecream - If you've never been here, this post will make your taste buds water. Check out both blogs for their different perspectives.....
- Sunday 13th July - It's my turn to post the weekly wrap up.
If you are joining in this week, dont forget to link this weeks Paris in July post to this Mr Linky.
Also - for anyone on Twitter (not me sorry) dont forget to tweet your posts using hashtag #parisinjuly