- Monday 21st July - It's time to catch your breath, perhaps you could review the posts from last week links found here....
- Tuesday 22nd July - Tamara's Tuesday Travel post will be about self guided tours of three French towns, and Adria will post an important message about the Paris Love Locks.
- Wednesday 23rd July - Bellezza is going to post on a great love of hers - Chanel No 5.
- Thursday 24th July - Tamara's Taste of Paris post, not yet decided - but possibly a wine review.
- Friday 25th July - Karen will post her book review of the week. She says it is a wonderful novel 'All the Light we Cannot See' which is partly set in Paris and France in WW2.
- Saturday 26th July - Adria and Vicki will be posting on the relationships writers in Paris have with cafes.
- Sunday 27th July - It's my turn to do the weekly wrap up this week.
Keep up the Awesome Efforts. This week Karen and I will be giving out some random prizes , Karen has her own Mr Linky up if you want to nominate for a prize - check out this weeks wrap up.