I've been strolling through some of this weeks Paris in July Posts, and I've decided to award another 'Random Prize' and some early commendations for this weeks posts. We've got a few days left in this great month of July - so there's still time to post something new to finish off the month long event. I'll be doing the round up post at the end of the month, while we wait to hear if Baby Bookbath has arrived.
So today's 'Random Prize' goes to Alex in Leeds for this book review on The Homemade Life. I want to award a prize to this post because it is such an honest review of an interesting book. If you're into foodie books, or romance it seems, you might like to check out Alex's post. I like what Alex highlights about this book - its about a woman who makes a choice to change her life for something she's passionate about, it's about a woman who uses her blog to progress her passions, and it's about food and Paris. So you think it should have all the right ingredients... still Alex gave an honest review.
Other commendations from me on posts this week:
- The Marmalade Gypsy for a post on Flea Markets
- Flowers and Sties for a post about an actual day trip to Paris for Paris in July!
- Too Fond for a post about Marcel Pagnol - interesting review
- A Wordy Evidence of the Fact for a book review on Lunch in Paris
- Nan from Letters from a Hill Farm for some poetry
- Chocolate & Croissants for several photo posts
- A Strong Believer in Wicker for a review of 1001 Buildings to see in Paris - interested??
Now, with only 4 days to go, don't forget to post a link to your posts either here at Thyme-for-tea or at Bookbath.