Saturday, June 5, 2010
1. I cant name one place that is my favorite place to travel to - but France, San Fransisco and the Blue Mountains (near Sydney) are amongst my tops spots.
2. When I think about my childhood, I often remember Chocolate Cake, Wood Fires, singalongs and Woofa.
3. A cup of tea and a home made blanket in winter makes for a good friend.
4. The wind in the trees, the rain on my skin, probably means I'm doing one of my volunteer jobs as a volunteer rescue worker in storms and tempest (we go out to help local residents whose homes have been damaged by wind or rain).
5. Planning a trip is so exciting!
6. My best friend knows some of my deepest secrets and loves me still the same.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to James Morrison (Jazz) Concert Friday Night, tomorrow my plans include brunch with friends at the Moroccan Cafe then the local markets for a few treats, and Sunday, I want to plant veggies, walk and catch up on reading.