Monday, June 14, 2010

Finding Paris Here


Parisian Lamp

When Karen and I planned our Paris in July blogging experience, I dont think I had thought about just how much fun it could be. This weekend I have had a ball looking around the place I live and seeing bits of Paris. You might like to try this too, for one of your Paris in July posts. I'm a little sad, some of my photo's didn't turn out well - so Im going to do this again in July. :)

Alleyways

Archways


Cafes

Remember, if you want to join us let us know and we'll add you to the participant list and keep in touch.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Great photos! We do have some inspiring places around where we live!

Bellezza said...

I'm glad to see the list of participants for the Paris in July extravaganza you're hosting. I love! your new look. I'm already in the mood for Autumn, and it's only June; in Illinois that means humid, hot and muggy. Ew. I'd rather be in Paris. ;)

Astrid (Mrs.B) said...

Nice photos! I'm joining Paris in July and I'm actually going to Paris for 3 days in late June. I hope to post some pics of my trip in my blog.