Saturday, May 22, 2010
Elephant washing in Nepal - also makes me smile!
1. Friday never fails to make me smile. (Thanks to gotart4u for that)
2. I'm looking forward to le tour de france 2011, where I'm going to be!
3. Camille is what I'm listening to right now.
4. Potato salad must have onion in it!
5. Zucchini and feta fritters followed by a chai was the best thing I ate today.
6. Today was Friday 21st May, and anniversary of the former Indian prime minister Rajiv Gandhi is assassinated by a female suicide bomber near Madras in 1991.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to wine and cheese, tomorrow my plans include house work, french homework and cooking, and Sunday, I want to go out for lunch, and see some friends!
See Friday Fill-ins for more links...