So the rules to keep the award moving include:
- add the logo of the award to your blog
- add a ink to the person who awarded it to you
- nominate at least 7 other blogs
- add links to those blogs on your blog
- leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!
- Aplaca, Chook, Garden, Travel and Michelle's Musings because Michelle muses on things I like.
- Jacqui from Life in the Dome: A blog about chooks because she has interesting projects going on all the time and tells a good story.
- Abby at Good'N'Planty because she does give aways and blogs about interesting things like what she's cooking or how she thinks about catching mice!
- Riana at These days in French Life becuase I love her 'slow life' philosophy, her ingenuity, and life in France.
- Robin at A Fondness fro Reading because I like her weekly quotes, her idea's and the fact she supports her mom's blog.
- Bellezza at Dolce Bellezza who wins lots of awards, but I cant see she's got this one yet this year, and I do Love her blog for variety, honesty and generousity.
- Jess at This delicious Solitude because I love the blog name and she reads in a different world to me and writes wonderful reviews.
Wow! Thank you so much, Tamara. I really appreciate your kind words and this award. It means a lot.
Hi T - you deserve this award! I will have to check out some of the blogs you have listed - they sound great.
Aw, thanks Tamara, I'm honored! I love reading your comments, keep 'em coming :).
Thanks Tamara, I appreciate it.
Nice to know someone missed me. Have been a bit under the weather , mainly related to work and stress etc.. have a new lease on life now and will focus on all things positive which of course includes enjoying time reading your blog!!!
Post a Comment