Monday, June 13, 2022

Placeholder - Keep July Free !


 In partnership wit Deb at Readerbuzz, we are delighted to bring to you, Paris in July 2022. 

Allow us a few days to get our selves ready to host, and in the not too distant future we will have some gorgeous buttons designed by the amazing Deb Nance, and I'll get the Mr Linky sign up post ready... 

For those who dont know about this long running blogging event, I'll put some details together soon, but here's a link to last years launching post

Bon Voyage!

4 comments:

Mae Travels said...

That's a great idea, to continue with this popular blog get-together. I hope I have not used up all my Paris material in past years, and I'll look forward to the event.

best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Tamara said...

Mae, you'll always have content! You share great stories.

Lisbeth said...

How wonderful that you are hosting it this year again, and with Debbie. Looking forward to July and have already taken out a few books to read. Maybe I will make another dinner as well.

Marg said...

Yay!! I am so please that the event is being held this year. Not sure that I will have many posts but I will come up with something I am sure!!