Thursday, June 16, 2022

It's coming - Paris in July 2022 - Sign Up Here

 Welcome to Paris in July 2022 Sign up post. 

Readerbuzz and Thyme-for-tea are delighted to bring you the annual blogging event that celebrates all things Paris and French.  These buttons highlight just some of the great things we love about France! 


Button 1

Button 2

Button 3

Victor Hugo has been quoted to say 
"Breathe Paris in. It nourishes the soul"

So, for those who are new here, What is Paris in July? 

The aim of the month is to celebrate our French experiences through reading, watching, listening, observing, cooking and eating all things French!

There will be no rules or targets in terms of how much you need to do or complete in order to be a part of this experience – just blog about anything French and you can join in! Some ideas might include;

  • reading a French themed book – fiction or non-fiction,
  • watching a French movie,
  • listening to French music,
  • cooking French food,
  • experiencing French, art, architecture and travel
  • tasting French wine, or testing French cocktails
  • celebrating le quatorze juillet or Bastille Day
Whatever it is that you love about France share it with us all! 

How it works
we use Mr Linky widgets each week for you to leave us a link to you Paris in July posts, that way others can find you and we can share the Paris Love... 
Once you've signed in here, I can create a participant list in the side bar of my blog so you can navigate to your other blogging friends easy. 

Buttons: the three buttons above have been created for your use in 2022 to mark your Paris in July posts. 

Each week: 
Deb and I will take it in turns to provide a weekly summary posts pulling together the highlights we see occurring across all the participants activity. 

Sign up here: 

12 comments:

Mae Travels said...

Great! I will add to the linky list when I have a pre-Paris-in-July post ready. I'm researching what to read.

see you in july... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Bellezza said...

So eager to begin! I have several Paris-themed books lying in wait. Thanks for hosting again, Tamara!

Marianne said...

Thank you for doing this again. Looking forward to another great Paris month.
🇫🇷 Joyeux Juillet 🇫🇷

Tamara said...

This is so exciting - I've started adding your blog links to my front page for easy access.. so many good ideas for this years event... cant wait!

Marie Cloutier said...

Count me in! How fun!

JoAnn said...

Thanks for hosting!

Brona said...

So glad that you & Deb are continuing on with Paris in July.
Hope all is well with you and yours :-)

Emma at Words And Peace / France Book Tours said...

Yes, I'm FINALLY joining!!

Mel u said...

Here is my link to my first post. I will place it on the first weekly linky when available

https://rereadinglives.blogspot.com/2022/07/yiddish-paris-staging-nation-and.html

Yiddish Paris by Nick Underwood

Les in Oregon said...

I'm in! Thanks for hosting.

Arti said...

I'm one week late but I'm in... as in previous years. Just posted my first post and will put it in the second week sign up list. Waiting for it to come up. :) Thanks for hosting, Tamara!

Emily said...

I have managed to read and review a fiction book based in Paris and have another one on the go! I am hopeful that I will get it read before the month is out :)

Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog