Here, at Paris in July blogging central, we are connecting you with other lovers of Paris through the month long blogging event. Over the past 10 years, participants have used this event to post about new recipes, favourite holiday memories, best books on Paris, set in Paris, about Parisiennes, music from Paris, best cocktails found in Paris, favourite walks in Paris.... almost anything about Paris or France.
We cant really go to Paris right now, but here we will share many different sides of our love of french things, and Paris.
Below I will share the Sign up Mr Linky. The widget will allow you to share you first Paris in July post, so this is a good time for you to outline some of your hopes and dream and intentions for the event. Then during July, most sundays, I will post a weekly Mr Linky for you to share links to your contributions. This means, you will be able to easily follow others in Paris in July, and share your love. At the end of July, I will do my best to provide a summary and links.
- invite some friends to offer a guest post here at Thyme-for-Tea
- a visit to Sydney Opera House to see Le Petite Prince
- a teen novel about love and all things Paris
- learning more about the history of Paris
- celebrating le quatorze juliet
- reliving Amelie, the movie
- trying to read more in French.