Sunday, June 10, 2018

Paris in July...... It's on again - All welcome.

Thanks to some of our usual players, I've decided to host Paris in July 2018, and keep the event alive another year. So what's it going to look like? 
Paris in July is a French themed blogging experience running from the 1st – 31st July this year.
The aim of the month is to celebrate our French experiences through actual visits, or through reading, watching, listening, observing, cooking and eating all things French!  Here's a link to some of my previous reviews.
There will be no rules or targets in terms of how much you need to do or complete in order to be a part of this experience – just blog about anything French and you can join in! Some ideas might include;
  • reading a French themed book – fiction or non-fiction, 
  • watching a French movie, 
  • listening to French music, 
  • cooking French food, 
  • experiencing French, art, architecture and travel
If you are interested in being a part of this experience use the MrLinky widget below to add in your details. 
Over the past few years, it's worked out that I've tended to post a new MrLinky each week so we can keep up with our fellow players, and follow each others Paris in July Journey.  NB, when you enter your name, also enter in brackets the theme of your posts ie, Tamara (Book review).....

To get us started, do we have any volunteers to create a themed button...Post your design on your blog and link it in with Mr Linky below



Tamara





21 comments:

Mae Travels said...

Paris in July -- good idea for getting a few bloggers together and seeing many ways to think about the City of Light! I have an ongoing project that will fit into this, and I've linked to a blog post about the project. I hope this is ok!

I'm afraid there's no logo here. Designing little art works is not my thing!

best...
mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I will work on a button or two and see if I can come up with anything interesting. Thank you so much for creating and hosting Paris in July!

Jeanie said...

I'm so glad it's a go! I have at least a couple of books to add to the project and who knows what else. I'll try to work a logo but a tad swamped. And I'm glad to have a head start so I can pre-post! I love this event!

Brona said...

Wahoo!
Or should I say merveilleux!

JaneGS said...

Perfect for me as I have been reading/watching French-related materials for months now in prep for a trip later this summer.

JoAnn said...

So glad it's happening again this year!

Stephanie Jane said...

I'm in France at the moment, but will be back in the UK throughout July. Grrr!
Will have a think about what French posts I might be able to include

Molly said...

I am SO excited to see this happening again! I've missed a couple of July celebrations, but I am very excited to participate again this year. Thank you for hosting this special annual event!

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

Busily selecting books "in Paris" and thinking of options to add to the lineup...
Thank you for continuing the celebration!

If others are on instagram it would be great to have an ig page to follow each others posts.
I will try to set that up.
And thank you for the lovely button selection :)

`a plus tard . . .

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...



Instagram page up #parisinjuly2018 Bienvenue ;)

Any accounts we can follow ... ?


I'm @faith.hope.cherrytea on ig | @_eHope on twitter |

on pinterest FaithHopeCherrytea with a dedicated Paris in July board

Yours . . . ??

Karen Burns said...

Slowing figuring out how to take part. I've never done one of these before! And I should probably introduce myself: I'm Karen Burns (author name is K. S. R. Burns). Hoping to post fun stuff about Paris, where I lived for 3 years, soon!

Tamara said...

Hi all, welcome. I've started a participants list on the side bar of my blog. Just sign into the mr linky and I'll put your link up.... watch this space, and we will get started this weekend

The French Hutch said...

What a fun way to enjoy all things French! Look forward to seeing and participating. My first time here.......
Emily ~ The French Hutch

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Tamara, I can only contribute French food. Love it!

Angela said...

This sounds like so much fun. I just signed up!

Iris Flavia said...

I was encouraged to enter my post, too. Well... it is somehow related to Paris after all (the last time I´ve benn there was 1986, though!).

Tamara said...

Thankyou everyone.. you're very welcone to join in... its about loving everything Parisienne or French.. doesn't matter if you've never been or haven't been for a long time. Virtual reality is such a good.thing..let's share our dreams... book reviews, recipes, movies & music etc.....

NancyElin said...

I just signed up!

Mel u said...

http://rereadinglives.blogspot.com/2018/07/paris-in-july-great-event-plans-for-my.html

Contains The Button, one of two, I Will be using this year.

Louise said...

I'm leaping in a bit late this year, but very happy to be here again, I hope it spurs me on to do more than I otherwise would this month (it already has actually, as I managed to finish off a blog post this morning), and I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone does.

Paulita said...

I'm late too, but glad to see that everyone is here again. I've moved to France now, so every post focuses on France. Can't wait to see what you're all sharing.