Friday, June 22, 2018

Paris in July - Buttons

Paris in July is a community event - and we like to encourage visiting each others blogs to share the journey. There are a couple of ways I will encourage you to visit others blogs, and a way of inviting others to join in. These buttons have been developed by ReaderBuzz and Booksasfood to help us, and others, find Paris in July content. Use these on your side bar, or in your posts to identify that your participating in the event.  You may use just one for the whole month, or interchange according to your themes... 






Dont forget, if you haven't signed in yet, there's a MrLinky in the last post I did , or you can leave a message here.
I'm going away for a few days, but on my return, I'm planning to post the participant list on the side bar of my blog for easy access....  and then I am going to start getting really excited about my virtual trip to Paris.... I've started thinking about recipes from the different decades...movies I want to watch, and music to discover.

stay in touch - there's more to come

5 comments:

Lisbeth said...

Hello, here is my post. Will link properly when I an my computer. Thanks for hosting. https://thecontentreader.blogspot.com/2018/06/paris-in-july-2018.html?m=1

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

Excellent. Can’t wait!

Jeanie said...

I'm joining in but don't have a post yet so will link soon!

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...


Thanks for the button creativity gals !

Have posted the meme to instagram. If others want to use that link it's #parisinjuly2018
as it in on twitter to keep us connecting and others discovering .. ;)

Merci !

French Ethereal said...

Hello Tamara,
I am just learning of your Paris in July 2018 posting for the month of July from Jeanie at The Marmalade Gypsy. I would love to join in, if I could? I am sure I could whip us some French inspired posts for your link party. :) Years ago as an exchange student to Germany, my exchange partner Katja's sister Dagmar asked if I'd like to go to Paris for the weekend... I decided to stay home with Katja instead; she didn't want to go. I should have gone and hope I didn't miss my only opportunity!!!

Actually, I have been discussing taking a vacation there with my hubby, who surprisingly, isn't opposed... :D
Here's to a wonderfully Paris-filled July,
Barb :)

www.frenchethereal.net
french.ethereal@gmail.com