Monday, July 27, 2015

Paris in July - the final week - Link in here

Je ne peux pas crois qu'il est presque termine! I just cant believe July is passing so fast - just when we're having so much fun here. So, we need to make the most of what is left. Link you Paris in July posts here at this Mr Linky. Visit other bloggers posts, share idea's, start discussions, pose new conversations...

For those who are interested in a little extra focus - I propose a little gift for someone. I asked Patti Miller in the interview I posted last week, "What’s your earliest memory of being captured by Paris". Now I ask you - what's your earliest memory of being captured by Paris?" Link your I love Paris Post here too.. 




7 comments:

Brona said...

Life has got in the way of my participation this year. I've kept an eye on things from afar though and have lots of tres bien ideas for next year :-)

Ally said...

My earliest memory of Paris? Hmm, I was studying in a bilingual class in secondary school and I was so good at French I won a trip to Paris and the Alps for a month. I was 13 and found myself in Paris, one hot July, 20 and something years ago. I still remember the incredibly blue sky and the sun shining on everything. It was my first trip abroad, from a former communist country where everything lacked to this amazing big house in the middle of a park in the wonderful Paris. Oh, I was quite amazed to see chairs in Jardin du Luxembourg :) I still can't believe how lucky I was, and still am :)

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

Hate that this is the final week! I want to stay in Paris for August, too. And September...and October...and...

Mae Travels said...

I just linked to a post from earlier this year that's about a Paris subject.
http://maefood.blogspot.com/2015/02/toulouse-lautrec-cooks.html

To paraphrase Deb Nance: Paris all year!

Lory said...

I was traveling and not able to write reviews this year, but I did read The President's Hat and Lunch in Paris while on the plane to Switzerland and enjoyed feeling the Parisian vibe. I will try to plan ahead next year!

Arti said...

Well July zooms by in a flash. I want to linger on some more, just a few more weeks of Paris will be fine. Once again, my thanks to you Tamara for hosting this annual event. Instead of same time next year, how about A Paris Summer? Extending the blogging event to two months, July and August? That will be grand. :)

Mardi Michels said...

Haven't been able to post as often as last year but scraped in with a couple of "favourite Paris" posts (coffee and pastries!). Thanks for hosting and yes, love the idea of "Summer in Paris" :)