When I start knitting something I really should just keep going.
3. My last text message (or IM) ended in these three words: Two gorgeous girls. (it wasn't my last text, but my third last - and the rest of the message was We're happy to say we have... - yes, my friends had twins.)
4. Almond crusted Baramundi is what I'm thinking about for dinner sometime soon. (and he's cooking it right now).
5. On the 1st day of August I had a lovely lunch with my inspirational friend.
6. I still remember my [late] granny as lively and energetic.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to diner and wine, tomorrow my plans include doing my tax and going to a formal diner presentation, and Sunday, I want to sleep in and have brunch with my friend! (I seem focused on food - perhaps I should go for a run too).
Link to Friday Fillins.