Sunday, June 14, 2020

Paris in July - Sign in post



Paris in July is an international blogging event that brings together lovers of Paris and all things French, for a Virtual visit to Paris through literature, film, theater, art, music, food, wine and memories. Over the past 10 years, we've had return bloggers (some who have come every year!), and visiting bloggers alike, share with us memories of holidays, dreams of going one day, and long lists of reviews of this and that about Paris and France.

This year I'm dedicating my month to the search of an Elegance that is synonymous with Paris. You can dedicate your month to what ever you want. I've archived many of my previous years in my Paris in July tab here and I think you could find inspiration from some of our past events.

Below is the Mr Linky Widget for you to sign in - once you've signed in, I'll add your name and blog to the home page of my blog so you can follow each other.
then each week I'll post another Mr Linky Widget for your weekly posts to be linked in as well.
As a host I try to review and call out different bloggers in my weekly summary posts, and sometimes I get inspired to actually send gifts (although that's getting harder and harder to do internationally).

So please join me in the search for Elegance, or anything you love about Paris, and as Coco has said....

Elegance does not consist in putting on a new dress - Coco Chanel

7 comments:

Lory said...

Thanks for hosting again! I've been away for a couple of years, but this year I hope to spend July actually reading books IN French. This will be an extra incentive.

crackercrumblife said...

I am looking forward to this event! I had such a good time last year!

Lisbeth said...

Thank you for again hosting this lovely challenge. I have not yet thought of a theme but will see if I can think of something. Otherwise, it will be as usual, anything that pops up. Looking forward to meeting old and new friends.

kwarkito said...

I will be very happy to participate this year

Carola Bartz said...

Thank you for hosting again this summer. I look forward to this special event.

vvb32 reads said...

Exciting! Thanks for hosting :-)

Iliana said...

Thank you so much for hosting this again. Really looking forward to a month in Paris even if it's just via books :)