Sunday, June 21, 2020

In anticipation ..... Paris in July is coming

Ooh, I'm getting excited.... the anticipation is growing..... my lists are being refined..... my hopes are rising

Paris in July 2020, the 10th anniversary is looking great. Thank you to everyone who has already signed up. If you are yet to sign up, please use last weeks Mr Linky widget to join the others. \As you sign up, I'm adding your links to my front page so we can easily link back to others joining the celebrations.

Thank you also, to those who have posted the button and link on your websites - the more who join, the more fun we'll have!

3 comments:

Jeanie said...

Can't wait! A couple of posts are in the queue waiting to go!

Mae Travels said...

I've put up my "looking forward" post here:
https://maefood.blogspot.com/2020/06/coffee-in-paris-looking-forward-to.html

be well... mae

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I can't wait! In fact, I decided to head to Paris in July a little early. Today.