Sunday, May 17, 2020

Mais Oui, Its on again!

Paris in July is an annual event that allows us to travel with friends to Paris and France virtually - so we just have to do it this year! the year of 'lockdowns', #stayathome, #besafe, and where almost everything has gone 'online'.

In my previous post I flagged my own doubt about hosting the event, not because I dont love Paris in July, but because life has been hectic, crammed with other activities I'm committed to, and my own energy was feeling low.

However, I have found my motivation in the quote above - when feeling like I'm drowning in 'so much to do', elegance is so far from my mind and definitely far from my sense of myself.

So lets go to Paris, virtually, in the desire for elegance! Who would like to come with me?

If you are unsure what Paris in July is, I've got a tab in my homepage with links to all the past years and participants here.
An I think this was where it all started - which makes this 10 years if im not mistaken..


4 comments:

Marg said...

Yay! I am so glad! I will need to start planning my posts!

Jeanie said...

Ten years! Well, I'm delighted Paris in July is ON! Hooray!

Nadia said...

Wow! Ten years! Love it! I'm definitely in - cant' wait :)

Annabel (Annabookbel) said...

I always plan to join in... and this year I've got a couple of Maigrets in my 20 Books of Summer pile, so must make sure I do these in July.