Sunday, June 16, 2019

Paris in July 2019 - Sign Up


Welcome to the sign up post for Paris in July 2019. I will keep a link to this page in all the posts this month for easy access. Once you've signed up here, I will add your link to the blog roll on the side of my blog also. 

Buttons - I have had no creative offers of buttons - so I'll work on something a little more original this week. But for the time being if you have any images you could offer for the event, let me know. contact me here...

Event Description 

Paris in July is a French themed blogging experience running from the 1st – 31st July this year.
The aim of the month is to celebrate our French experiences through actual visits, or through reading, watching, listening, observing, cooking and eating all things French!  Here's a link to some of my previous reviews.
There will be no rules or targets in terms of how much you need to do or complete in order to be a part of this experience – just blog about anything French and you can join in! Some ideas might include;
  • reading a French themed book – fiction or non-fiction, 
  • watching a French movie, 
  • listening to French music, 
  • cooking French food, 
  • experiencing French, art, architecture and travel
If you are interested in being a part of this experience use the MrLinky widget below to add in your details. 

Over the past few years, it's worked out that I've tended to post a new MrLinky each week so we can keep up with our fellow players, and follow each others Paris in July Journey.  NB, when you enter your name, also enter in brackets the theme of your posts ie, Tamara (Book review).....

In the lead up to July, you may like to post some of your intentions... let us know what you're interested in and what Paris in July means to you. We love to share this journey! 



8 comments:

Brona said...

Thanks for hosting this wonderful event again Tamara. I have a few books put aside and will no doubt watch Midnight in Paris (again)!!

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.

Jeanie said...

I'll be in for as much as I can!

Mae Travels said...

I'm really looking forward to it. I made a French salad this week (wasn't thinking about Paris in July, just about what I wanted to eat right then) -- link:

https://maefood.blogspot.com/2019/06/salade-lyonnaise.html

see you next month!

mae

Carola Bartz said...

I found this through Jeanie's blog and I'm quite excited about it! What a nice thing to write about in July!

crackercrumblife said...

What a great event~ I am looking forward to participating!

Louise said...

A late start from me, but I'm thrilled to be here.

Arti said...

Hi Tamara,

Thanks for hosting another Paris in July. I participated a few years back then stopped but 'm back this year. Again, I'll be posting worthwhile French films to share with all.