Friday, June 30, 2017

Paris in July - Officially starts!

                         
 

Thank you to MarmeladeGypsy for these amazing buttons for participants in Paris in July 2017. You may use these buttons anyway you want... choose one for all your Paris in July posts or use a different one for different types of posts... or create your own. It's just a fun way to mark your posts.. 

I'm attaching a mr Linky button below for you to link in your posts. I'll put up a new a mr Linky each week (probably on my sundays). 

For new comers to  this event you'll find some links to past events in my Challenges page above. Welcome.. feel free to contribute as much or as little as you like, on whatever your dream of Paris jn July would be... all topics are welcomed. 

I’m feeling a bit overwhelmed by the level of genuine interest and committment you have shown to this event, and I'm really pleased many of you are addicted too.. 

Lets raise our glasses .....
"Here's to Paris in July" 




Link your posts in here this week...


12 comments:

Jeanie said...

Thanks, Tamara! I'll probably post my first one right after July 4 -- travel and all is making me a bit crazy! I'm so glad we are doing this again!

Jeanie said...

PS -- and thanks for hosting as I know you have a lot going on! Oh, and enjoy the Tour! I need to study up on it a bit -- I don't know all the players as well as usual!

Mae Travels said...

Great buttons -- Jeanie is really creative! I have an idea for at least one post for this month.

best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Mel u said...

Please erase my post six above, wrong link.

Mae Travels said...

Just a coincidence that my latest food history reading is about chocolate makers in France.

best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Tamara said...

What a divergent list of posts so early in the week. Thank you everyone for sharing your love of Paris and France

Lisbeth said...

Thanks for hosting again! I almost missed this favourite event due to life's various, curious ways! Happy to be attending.

Mel u said...

Sorry- pls remove 17

Mel u said...

Oops remove 18, wrong link, sorry

Tamara said...

Mel.. im not that clever.. but dont worry.

Mel u said...

Here is a beautiful YouTube video of a performance of "The Summer I Read Colette".

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/3L_nIJzzXIE

Karen Hugg said...

What a great idea! I love Paris and would be happy to have an excuse to write about it! Thanks!