So again, I've attempted to theme the posts that were published since sun 28th July in the final days of the month. I'd like to invite you all to leave a comment following this post, mentioning your favourite Paris in July post. I might even be able to select one more gift recipient from your selection of best post..
Book Reviews and Quotes from Books
- The Whole Fromage - a bookish way
- Provence cure for the broken hearted - Adventures of an Intrepid Reader
- Its not love, it's just Paris - An accidental blog
- 10 books that scare me (mentions some classic french literature) - Books and Chocolate
- The Confident - Books are my Bling
- Anna's French Kiss - Estella's Revenge
- Kinky Classics (Tropic of Cancer; Under the roof of Paris) - Literary Relish
- If I should die - Electric Reader
- The Silk Romance - Words and Peace
- Three film reviews; l'Atalante, Cleo from 5-7, La Rein Margot - a good stopping point
- Movies with Parisian Scenes - Mae's Travels
- Le Tour Eiffel, A symbol - A ship made of books
- Palais royal metro - All through my lens (Daryl)
- Farewell Paris in July - Quote from Edward VII - Books as food
- Rue Cler, Les Marches - Paris & Beyond (Genie)
- La Cycliste - Paris through my lens (Virginia)
- Paris at Night - The Marmalade Gypsy
- Stained Glass - Staceysbooks
- Anatole France - Mel U at The Reading Life
- The best things I ate in Paris - A Strong Belief in Wicker
- Impressionism and Modernity through the lens of Fashion - Dolce Bellezza
- Recollections of a Vagabonde provides a very real and personal history of living in St leu la Foret, a small village - her friendship with an orphan, Rachel, with a complex history and changes that have happened over time. Thanks for this post - it really touched me.
- Farewelling Paris in July and dreaming of the next real journey - Adventures of an intrepid reader
- Challenge Completed - Paris in July - Beckys Books
- Paris in July Wrap Up (an extensive list of posts) - Joy's Books
- Au revoir Paris - The Novel World - a fitting end.
- The July Wrap Up - Too Fond
- Fleur wraps up July with a personal stroy that explains her absence recently - poignant! (thinking of your Fleur)
- en Bref - Literary Relish - posts her favourite of your posts.. Thanks for this :)
Out of all the posts I read for this wrap up, I would like to award the special gift to Mel U, because she was consistent in her posts for the month, and introduced us to some classic and little known french authors and characters. Mel, just email me with your contact details...
Thanks to All - and Au revoir et a la prochaine julliet!