1. In November, I most look forward to roses blooming, parrots in the garden, and eating strawberries from the the bush.
2. Today the sun is shinning...phew!
3. It's right there, in the window....... (the one with the wagging tail)
4. Today. I wish you all peace of mind.
5. Water, taken in moderation, can not hurt anyone (Mark Twain)
6. Take one, but don't tell your mother.....is what my grandmother used to say!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to resting well, tomorrow my plans include going for a bike ride, eating strawberries from the bush, and Sunday, I want to go to the beach!
To see more Friday Fillins click here.
Oh sweet picture like the strawberries too. Thanks for sharing your FF answers. Happy weekend. Mine is up.
Mine is here
Oh wow. Strawberries. I woke to snow and ice this morning. I hope all your dreams come true this weekend, my friend! (And I wish your grandmother were MY grandmother.)
It's so funny to see strawberries in November! I'm used to seeing pumpkins, mums, Indian corn, but not such luscious, colorful fruit!
(So glad you've joined the JLC5, too.)
Hi all, Yes it is Strawberry season here and for that I feel blessed. Thank you for visiting my blog this weekend. Electra, Im sure my grandma would welcome you too - she's still alive at 92 and celebrating every moment. Bellezza - I'm being challenged to find the time, but Im definitely in (JLC).
Tamara, first, thanks for your lovely comments on The Marmelade Gypsy lately. I love it when you come by!
Strawberries. Oh, to be turned upside down in November where it is time for strawberries, not frost! I love your list and hope your weekend is lovely
Are they strawberries from your garden??? They look divine!!
Post a Comment