Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday Fill-ins #187

Picture from Fifi Flowers (Click on picture to see more)
This is the last weekend of Paris in July

1. I'm going down the garden to dig worms. (does anyone know where that saying comes from?)
1. (alternative) I'm going to post something in French this weekend.
2. I would like it very much if people use these words to describe me one day - adventure and daring.
3. Perhaps today you can make it a point to do something special for someone in need.
4. We all have a little of the true adventurer’s spirit. (we just need to find it and let it out)
5. Compassion is Love in action.
6. I have some goals I will pursue - no matter how difficult.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a glass of French wine, tomorrow my plans include morning tea with a girlfriend to talk gardening, and Sunday, I want to find a special place just for me and my writing.

Check out Friday Fill-ins for more.

1 comment:

ds said...

Your weekend sounds wonderful. Enjoy!