Sunday, June 5, 2011

Paris in July - Idea's

I know when I'm in Paris when I arrive at Gare du Nord and find myself a room in one of these small hotels. Now, I know that our own Paris in July is getting close when I read what people are planning to read, watch, eat and do for the month of July. If you're look for idea's you might like to visit
  1. The Novel World
  2. Naked without books
  3. Only Orangery
  4. Rikkis Teleidoscope
  5. Gabriel Reads
  6. Kellys [former] France Blog
  7. Literary Relish
  8. Fleur Fisher in her world
  9. Flowers and Stripes
And as for the little surprise I mentioned last week, I've selected Only Orangery for her terrific selection of options. Also, I was kind of taken by her own little 'Paris in July' button. But if I was having runners up, I'd have to mention the creative post titles of Bybee at Naked without books, and Fleur Fisher. There's so much to choose from and so many options to consider, I am looking forward to the experience this year.

7 comments:

Ellie said...

I'm looking forward to this now. I got some great film recommendations from Twitter friends and Gallic Books have said they'd like to participate. Just need some guest bloggers and a recipe or two now!

Tamara said...

Awesome idea's Ellie! Looking forward to see what you come up with.

Her Royal Orangeness said...

Merci beaucoup! :) And thank you also for hosting this event...it's going to be so much fun!

Bellezza said...

Tamara, I need to join in your Paris in July Challenge. I'm reading Hemingway's A Moveable Feast and Stu just wrote an excellent review of The Most Beautiful Walk In The World here. So, consider me in, please!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't resist this so would love to join in. Thank you both for hosting 0:)

Tracey

Brenda G. Spalding said...

I posted about the Paris in July on my blog. This should be lots of fun! I actually wrote a cute little poem. Here is the link.

http://www.curlingupwithagoodbook.com/2011/06/packed-for-paris.html

:0) http://www.curlingupwithagoodbook.com

Anonymous said...

I just did my "join up" post and am looking forward to start reading and watching.