Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Spring & seasonal change


Paris in July 2017 has been and is now behind us for this year.... its time my blog changes direction for spring... I now focus on my garden and growing things, creating a new season ambiance here at Thyme-for-tea.  

I do love July and my month long focus on Paris & France, things french, and sharing that time with many long  time blogging friends, and new ones..

But here in Australia we are on the verge of a new spring.  This is a real time of celebration for me. I love the new life that springs up around me. 

What does the changing of season mean to you? 

Last Sunday afternoon walk... 
Treated to a reminder of the amazingness of this creation! 


5 comments:

Jeanie said...

A rainbow! OH! I've been waiting all summer to see one. I'm a bit envious you are starting summer as ours is on the wane. I love this time of year!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mae Travels said...

Hi Tamara,
I was too busy in July and didn't finish all the Paris books I had been thinking about, but I have read them now. I thought you might want to check my review of them:
http://maefood.blogspot.com/2017/09/three-views-of-paris-especially-walking.html

I hope your spring continues to be beautiful! Our leaves are just barely starting to go red and gold.

best... mae

Anonymous said...

www office.com/setup is important for most of the computer because it basic need of the computer just as Ms word , Ms Excel, Ms power point , Ms Access. some time you faces the issue at the time of ms office Installation, Activation of the Ms office, for Trouble shooting for these types of problem Call MS Office support Number-1866-535-9089. For more Information you can also visit Website: http://www.office-help-setup.net

Anonymous said...

www office.com/setup is important for most of the computer because it basic need of the computer just as Ms word , Ms Excel, Ms power point , Ms Access. some time you faces the issue at the time of ms office Installation, Activation of the Ms office, for Trouble shooting for these types of problem Call MS Office support Number-1866-535-9089. For more Information you can also visit Website: www office.com/setup