Sunday, July 23, 2017

Paris in July 2017 - Week 4 - final

My French Dreams....
How many other tragics are there out there? Who else has a bookshelf like this one? All my dreams of speaking french fluently one day are resting on this shelf.... oh, yes, and on my tablet where I have multiple apps like Speak French by Podcast... On my phone I have one of those online radio apps, that allows me to listen to french radio and french podcasts. I do try...  Just this week, I've been listening to the Tour de France on french radio in french - and fairly proud to say I understand most of it.

Anyway - for Paris in July 2017 - I promised myself I would do a post in French - so I've only got this week left to do that.. I will.



And as the month is coming to its close next weekend, we have one more Mr Linky.. post your new Paris in July links here... I'm really looking forward to seeing what's to come!


2 comments:

Mae Travels said...

Looking forward to your post in French.

best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Jeanie said...

That will be loads of fun -- but I'll need to really test my mettle trying to read a whole post en Francais!