Saturday, April 22, 2017

Happy places

Bush tracks - and listening to the wildlife...
Happy Places are special places that can transport you to your inner happy place. I have been very mindful of how blessed I am to have some wonderful happy places, and many quite close to where I live. As life gets busy, and routine becomes the normal, I am working at setting time in my life for happy places. Here I share some images from my happy places - and I notice, there are all out doors... this is who I am. I rarely find contentment from being indoors. 

I love being surprised by nature...

This is from a very famous and busy lookout in the Blue Mountains... regardless of the many busloads of people here, I do still love this view.

This is very close to my home, and I love to go and listen to the waves crashing along the shore

Often, it's the colours and reflections and tesxtures of a place that will provide me great joy....

            These pelicans also live quite close to me... and they are such majestic creatures that being in their presence just brings me joy

Sunset..... doesn't really matter where it is.....



2 comments:

Jeanie said...

I would love to live close to the sea. The best part of being north in the summer is being on the lake -- but the sea is just so spectacular!

I just posted about my happy place this week, too and so did someone else. We must all be craving them lately!

cv writing service said...

You know I have always wanted a house at the beach it would be a dream come true and some of these pictures are the reason why, thanks for sharing them with us.