Sunday, May 15, 2016

This is where I live.





Last weekend was mothers day and the weather was beautiful. My niece, whose mother is overseas this year on her own adventure, decided to come and spend the weekend with me (cheaper than going os). We had a lovely time visiting Newcastle's Olive Tree Markets, having lunch at the Honeysuckle Wharf watching boats in the harbour, and strolling along these beaches, and rock pools.

Because I travel alot with work, and spend nights in the big smoke, i love to return home to my garden and my town. I pinch myself often as I remind myself.... I live here!!!

6 comments:

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

Lovely! thanks for sharing the beauty and calm of your 'home' ...

JoAnn said...

Just gorgeous!!

Jeanie said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! What a wonderful spot to return after your travels. I'm so glad you could share it with your niece.

Lisbeth said...

Fantastic! What a wonderful place to live in. I can almost feel the freshness from the see through your pictures.

Tamara said...

Thank you lovely ladies for your comments. I've been thinking there's so much more about the where i live thats beautiful, interesting and special. I'm now thinking about a random or regular blog post to the concept. Watch this space....

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.